Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm feeling a little better, but still really disappointed and also disgusted by my two best friends. It's the biggest slap in the face I've ever had to deal with, and for the first time in my life, I am able to say that I am not the one who has done wrong here. I was angry when it first happened, but I've let that go, and now I'm just left with sadness and disappointment. But it's true, I really do believe that everything happens for a reason, and part of me believes that simon cheating on me with my best friend in my own house and bed was to show me the disrespect and unfaithfulness they are both capable of, and were capable of all along. And now I can step back and ask myself if those are the people I really want to trust, connect with and care for. 
maybe one day I'll look back and find this all very humorous.
for now,it hurts so much.

1 comment: