Sunday, March 7, 2010

sunday afternoon

Today,
I woke up not remembering when I went to bed.
I remember lying next to Felix and Emilie and Felix was talking about Gwen.
I guess I dozed off while he was talking about her.

I heard something coming from outside of Emilie's door.
I pulled my hair into a bun and walked out of her room to go to the washroom.
The sun was shining brightly through the window.
it was so beautiful.
Felix was there. I was surprised to see him there still, I thought he had gone home last night.

We took the metro together.
He told me I tried to cuddle with him.

I went to Starbucks before going home because I wanted a hot chocolate.
The man serving me forgot to get my drink, so I waited for 10 minutes.
Damien Rice was playing.
He is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment